New Innovations from Jacobsen
The new Jacobsen TR series features two new triplex cylinder mowers that replace the TR-3 and Tri-King machines. Created with usability in mind, the new machines are built on a common platform for ease of servicing and operation, and are offered in both standard and premium models. The TR330 (premium model) has integrated AdaptiShift technology which allows cutting units to move side-to-side to mow hard-to-reach areas.
TR320 (standard model)
- Common platform for ease of servicing and operation
- 1.63m transport width
- 1.83m width of cut
- a heightened quality of cut on slopes, hills and undulations
TR330 (premium model)
- AdaptiShift: effortlessly shift cutting reels to either side of the machine, creating up to 45.7 cm of offset to trim bunkers with ease
- On-board backlap function
- On-board diagnostics with full colour display screen
- Adjustable mechanical suspension seat
The new AR series replaces the AR-3 rotary mower. Both models are 3WD rotary triple mowers featuring a 24.8hp Kubota® diesel engine, an ergonomic control arm, electronic parking brake and a brand-new rotary deck design.Available in standard or premium models, the AR331 (premium) also features AdaptiShift, allowing the decks to glide effortlessly side-to side to keep operators safe when mowing around edges and bunkers.
AR321 (standard model)
- Easy-to-read analogue information display screen
- Ergonomic fingertip control
- Fully adjustable control arm
- Superior comfort suspension seat
- Digital display screen
AR331 (premium model)
the new super lightweight SLF530 mower delivers the legendary Jacobsen quality of cut and provides superior protection for turf under all conditions; wet, dry or stressed. The new SLF530 mower also features Jacobsen’s patented double pivot float mechanism which allows the cutting units to hug the contours of undulating terrain with ease.The SLF530 is perfect for mowing or verticutting fairways, surrounds, greens and tees!
- Available as 3WD or 4WD
- 24.8hp Kubota® diesel engine
- Jacobsen Classic XP™ Reels
- FlashAttach™ cutting unit mounting system: reduces maintenance time with toolless removal and installation.